About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

homemade soups!

A few Saturdays ago after church (we always go on Sat. nights) we went over to Justin & Beka's house to eat her delicious homemade soups & play games with her parents who were in town visiting from WI. It was great fun!

Beka is an amazing cook & puts me to shame with her healthy eating/cooking habits (same for you, Kerri)! Everything was so good and I'm pretty sure I ate an entire loaf for bread myself. We played cranium & had delicious cake (somehow it was healthy too). I'm not sure if my favorite part was her dad doing the Rocky dance when the boys won or the food, but I'm happy I got to experience them both!

Thanks Van Dalens!

No comments: