About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Best Friends Wedding!!

This is coming a little late, but it's still worth talking about. John and I had the best time in Cleveland a few weekends ago at Arhmin and Steve's wedding! IT WAS A BLAST. Here are a few highlights.....
  • Arhmin making the prettiest bride ever!
  • Steven creating "da groove" on Andy's computer
  • Breakfast at cracker barrel with all our friends the next morning
  • Seeing my parents and in-laws
  • Getting to eat at las mas twice and zaxbys!
  • sleeping in Arhmin's old bedroom again...just like old times
  • Susie's chocolate chip cookies
  • Arhmin's rings!!!!
  • The reunion BBQ Th. night
  • Cameron ironing her dress twice and it's never been worn :)
  • Seeing Sarah Bennett and her prego glow
  • cutting ribbon...lots of ribbon
  • Watching Dara turn me into Shirley Temple
  • Outback with the girls at one end and the guys at the other
  • Teaching John's cousin Brooke (3) that we were in "Hot Lana" and to brush her shoulder off
  • Eating dinner with the newly weds at Ruby Tuesdays!! haha it was great!

Here is some pics of the occasion.

No comments: