Last Sunday night John & I joined some friends at a local Japanese restaurant, Jenpachi to celebrate Jeremy's birthday! It was a little surprise get together Jenny (his wife) put together & pulled off perfectly. She arranged a babysitter for their adorable little girl Sophie & Jeremy thought it was just the two of them. It's been forever since I've eaten at a place like this and I loved every single bite. Why is it soooo good!? Well--probably b/c of the enormous pounds of butter they put in everything, but I tried to pretend that didn't really happen.Jeremy has a funny habit of answering with the number "6" anytime you ask him a time related question. It's hard to explain, but an inside joke (I learned about just before dinner) the boys have at the office. So we appropriately got Jeremy a 6th birthday card and put a 6 candle on top of his dessert.
John, Jeremy & Kendall all work together at Thrivent & we met them one night when all of the people in the office decided to grab a bite together after work. The funny thing about them is that they are from the MN area and moved to Myrtle Beach SC for 2 years just because!! We joke about how they did exactly what we did...except it makes more sense to move to the beach from MN then us to move TO Minnesota!

I also attached a pic. of their daughter Sophie that we watched this week, which has nothing to do with this post, but she's too cute not to mention. Isn't she precious!?!

please ignore how awful I look and focus on the cute little girl!



2 comments:
Uh oh. John is looking "awfully comfortable" with her in his arms. What do you think about that Lois??? :)
Kinda was thinking the same thing...
That red dzt shirt might be the most often worn shirt in history. At our girls weekend, Rachel and I both wore ours (for 2 days, but that's beside the point).
Post a Comment