Here are a few pics. from some of our last days in Rochester. Sadly we didn't get pictures for everything, but we got a lot.
our small group threw us a going away party! It was perfect! thanks so much everyone!!!

Andi was so excited about her game! :) It was a blast!

Everyone was so excited to watch us open up our gift. They made us an
amazing cook book filled with 100 recipes of our favorite dishes that we've made at get togethers!


It's filled with pictures, side notes & great recipes! We LOVE IT!

Yummy summer food, drinks & BBQ


Can't get enough of this!

this was 1/2 of the sauce options

John & Kendall pulled the pork apart.

relaxing outside
Later in the week we went with James (Ashley picked up an extra shift), Beka & Justin to the putt-putt coarse in Rochester. It was a lot of fun! The best part was the girls won! ;) Beka & I actually tied overall in the #2 spot...James beat us. This is monumental because it's the only time Beka & I have ever beat our husbands. Thank God there was a camera to record this golden event! :)


Beka awaiting the score...I love this picture. We knew we had done well

That's right...we were pumped!!!

This is a mirror I've had since college that fit perfectly over Just in & Beka's new mantle so we gave it to them right before their open house. I love their new cozy home, it has sooo much character.
The Sunday night before we left we went to one of the free concerts in the park in downtown. We are so mad we didn't take advantage of this sooner. It was awesome! Kansas was coming the next weekend, but were already gone.




Here are some pictures of my very last day in my office. It was a good and sad day all together. I'm going to miss seeing these faces on a daily basis.

Megan pointing to Rochester, Erica pointing to Dalton

This sums up our relationship with our boss, Brian. He completely ignores us and we continue to voice our opinions about whatever is going on at work. haha

Megan gave me so GREAT Rochester gifts for my new office!

I put this frame in Erica's office a few days before leaving & she never noticed it so I finally had to point it out. haha

messin' around, what we do best!

Our favorite book...Fisher's contact dermatitis...blah

some of the customer service gals!

me with Rick. We say he looks like George Clooney.

Bill in shipping

my going away sales lunch at Chester's, which is my favorite restaurant. Madura was on a trip so I didn't get to see him before I left.

Nadia was eager to get to some of my office things...Erica told her she is the husband that dates way too soon after his wife passes away. haha

this was the only picture taken of the crew that helped us move out. We had pizza & the boys loaded the truck (hard work) while us gals cleaned and packed up the remaining "essentials." I wish I would have taken more pictures. Thanks to all for your help & to Erica who isn't in this picture, but cleaned like her life depended on it! Also thanks to my mom who flew down to help us & ride back with me from MN to TN! We COULD NOT have done it without the help we received!
3 comments:
Awwww...I have been waiting on this post!! It's like the last one that you will post that I know everything about. Now I'LL be the one reading (rather than your Cleveland friends) to figure out what you are up to now!!! :)
Hey, we have corn hole too!!!
So I got just a little teary eyed reading this post, but I'm so glad you are adjusting back to life in the South. By the way, Justin fixed the mirror and it looks great!
Post a Comment