About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Caleb

This weekend we drove to SC to help celebrate John's cousin's birthday. Caleb is now officially 7 years old! These kiddos are growing up way too fast!

I didn't take any pictures at the party(dumb), but got a few before we headed out the next day. I painted Brooke's nails & toes and John entertained the kids in the pool. Happy Birthday, Caleb...I hope it was a memorable one!

Caleb & Brandon chicken fight


Brooke can now swim without "swimmies"--the arm bands. However, she rarely leaves the steps. :)

here is an instance where she left the steps...not at her own will. :)

we had lots of food all weekend!


action shots of caleb jumping off john's shoulders...off the diving board



he loved it!

Blake playing with John's old tractor


Caleb LOVES our dogs


Caleb thought Raleigh could use some clothes.

No comments: