About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lake Okoboji

Looking through my pictures on my camera today I realized that I never did a post on our recent (well kinda recent now) trip to Cutty's with Andi and Kendall!!!

It was a very relaxing and enjoyable time. We played games, ate, shopped, played mini golf, made a fire, swam, got in the hot tub, went on walks, bought a boat (not really, but we wanted to). It was a perfect.

Here are some highlights.

mini golf is free & that is one reason we play it so much while we're there!





hole in one!

the boys

looking at the awesome boats

checking out the sleeping area

ah....relaxed

the view at Barefoot Bar & Grill


our buzzer!
my snuggle gal, Snuffy!

No comments: