About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Memorial Day...

"And its funny how it’s the little things in life that mean the most
Not where you live, what you drive or the price tag on your clothes
There’s no dollar sign on a piece of mind this I’ve come to know...

I thank God for my life
For the stars and stripes
May freedom forever fly, let it ring.
Salute the ones who died
And the ones that gave their lives
So we don’t have to sacrifice
All the things we love..."





6 comments:

Katie said...

AWESOME pictures, friend!!! What a talent you have. They are really amazing... I'm a fan :)

ErieContrary said...

......LIKE OUR CHICKEN FRIED!!!!!!! haha Couldn't help myself.

Mandy Haynes said...

nice pics

Shawn Virginia said...

Look who's got more talent than they like to let on:-)

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

Erica, isn't it hard to read the words and not sing the song!? Thanks for the encouragement friends! Practice makes perfect right? I have lots to practice still!

Abigail said...

Goooood pictures