About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Look who's 30!

Andi and Karen planned a great surprise 30th birthday party for Kendall and Chris at Sonte's! It was great, complete with a wedding...I mean birthday cake & slideshow. The food was amazing! Great party ladies!!
Kendall & Chris beside their birthday cake...yum!!
SURPRISE!!! The birthday boys

Andi so pleased with her food :)

Our Best Surprise face!


















Small group gals















The birthday couples!


1 comment:

The Stums said...

Lisa! So, I don't know one person in these pics, but I just want to say hi and thanks for visiting our blog!

I so laughed at you in your political rant post embedded in some pictures of fireworks. You're welcome for the torture of working on a local political campaign. Who knew a city council race would someday give way to such somber thoughts about the hope of our country???