

The highlight at the end of each show (for Erica & I) is the opportunity to "trade" products with other exhibitors. Lucky for us Brian and John M. don't mind handling the booth for the last two hours while we run around like chickens with our heads cut off! Thankfully it's so slow the two of them can handle it alone.
this is the North side of the exhibit hall from the 2nd floor....there was a South side too....huge!
our booth!After work we decided to go casual and grab an In-N-Out burger by the wharf. Apparently they are a famous chain on the west coast & I agree that they are great. We walked around for a little while, grabbed taffy & souvenirs for Brian's kids & experienced the best cab ride of my life! Our cab driver literally went 40mph down Lombard street....ran a stop sign at the end so we would hit our heads on the roof of the cab & went 7 blocks in 2.5seconds. I LOVED IT! Brian was ok until the running of the stop sign took place! :) I salute him for living up to my expectations of what a cab driver should be. Feel free to listen to this (#2) anytime to get a good understanding of what was going through my mind.



yummy burgers!
going down Lombard!
scared in the cab!
with the man himselfTuesday was just our travel day home. Erica & I ended up driving back from Minneapolis since we were pretty sure our flight to Rochester would be delayed due to the weather. It ended up being a good choice and we got home two hours earlier than if we would have waited. We traveled from 6:30am until 4pm & were exhausted!







No comments:
Post a Comment