Nadia is our new hire that starts in July. She will cover the NW, but mainly all of her efforts will go towards visiting CA since it's so huge. She's interned at PSI making calls for the past two years when she's been out of school in the summer etc. She came to the conference for a day to get a taste of what it will be like next year. It was great to have some extra help in the booth.

Saturday night Nadia joined some family from the area for dinner. The rest of us went to a restaurant Erica's friend that is from SF recommended called One Market.
Sunday was another busy day in the booth. We tried a tapas restaurant in town called Thirsty Bear. It was delicious! I should have taken a picture of the lady dancing with a fan under a red light, but take my word for it when I say it was entertaining.
Erica & I in the booth on SundayBrian & John excited for food
Walking back to our hotel





No comments:
Post a Comment