Last Friday we joined our small group to go bowling for Beka’s birthday. It was such a fun filled night. We came up will silly bowl names…John was “Bob the Bugman” and I was “Molly the Maid.” The first surprise of the night was that Kerri got off work & joined us for 100% participation! It’s seriously the first time that all of us were there.We played the first game with 3 couples on one lane and 3 on the other, but the second game we played guys vs. girls. The girls won!!!! But…the guys gave us 300 pins and almost beat us anyway. :) I will say though that the girls were distracted by Jessica’s wedding book during the second game and didn't give it much effort.
After bowling we went back to Beka and Justin’s place to eat our fill in pizza, fruit and an amazing chocolate cake Beka made. I know what you’re thinking and she wanted to make her own birthday cake, but I did volunteer.
These people are such a blessing in our life. I know there is no way we would have lasted in Rochester if it wasn’t for this group. It’s hard to get plugged in when you move somewhere different and there was a time that I didn’t know if it was going to happen for us, but eventually it did and it couldn’t have come at a better time.
The birthday girl and her boyfriend ;)
we now know why Kendall's shoulder hurts him so badly!
Why is he always better than me at things!?
Jess, Ashley, Beka & Kerri
not the score I was hoping for!
The girls with their balls
the boys with theirs...aren't they immature!? come on, where's your sense of humor!?!
It was as good as it looks!
James doesn't get much sleep in residency so you really can't blame him for falling asleep in the middle of our party! :)



2 comments:
Looked like lots of fun (wish Dan and I could have been there)! I can relate to Beka, I always make my own b-day cake:)!
Okay, I hate to admit it, but the balls thing really made me laugh :) Gosh, I love and miss John!
Post a Comment