Monday night I was able to meet up with Brittany and Jeff Eastom. It was the highlight of my trip! I got to see their great new house they bought in a foreclosure & see all the awesome changes they have made. We then went to dinner at chili's & caught up. I was never super close to either of them in college, but when we get together you would think we had know each other all our lives. They are truly a remarkable couple & could brighten anyone's day. I wish I had you along side of me every trip, Brittany! I'm still mad that I brought my camera this trip specifically to get a picture of us and didn't snap one!
The weather the first few days were colder than expected...it even snowed the first night.
tulips bloomed with snow falling should not happen!
I have to admit the rest of my week went by pretty fast. I had a few funny stories to share, but honestly I can't remember them now, dang it! I decided to take a few pictures of the mess Erica and I make when we unload our boxes in our room just for fun. I should have muscles from lifting these bad boys so often, but I don't...I just checked again to make sure and nada.
Here are some of the big boxes...little ones (seen to the right) are packed inside
this time I was able to use this office chair to help me collect all the peanuts in a large trash bag
each box is labeled "doc" and full of samples, "res" for a resident luncheon or just trade sizes. Above are a few doc boxes and some trades.
slowly but surely getting my trades stacked for the day. Each day I'll load my trunk full of boxes and discard the old ones.
after this I'll break the big ones down so they can be carried out easily (didn't get a pic. of that)
This was my shower. I'm only posting this for my mom since this is what kind of door they are looking at for their master bath when they update.I also had the glorious adventure of running over a curb....a big one....causing damage to the rental car (as seen below). Surprisingly (even to myself) there were no tears. I just snapped a few pics. in case the insurance agency will need them and went about my dad. Luckily we have a corporate account with thrifty & it covers damages like this.


While driving back to the hotel one day I went through a beautiful neighborhood and snapped a few pics. of the houses I liked there. These aren't "the best" of the area, but I liked them.
I love mature landscape!
I also love old homes that have been fixed up & ones that are deceptively large like this one!
new, but made to look old...not as good as the real deal.



No comments:
Post a Comment