About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Lordy Lordy Look Who's....FIFTY!?!?!?!


John and I left the Saturday after Katie's wedding and visited with Marbi & Andrew in Atlanta, which was wonderful! I can't believe we didn't take one picture! We left from there Sunday afternoon and headed back to Anderson SC. I worked all week from Steve & Janet's office & hung out with the family at night.

My mother-in-law doesn't look fifty yet, but her big day over the hill has arrived! :) She decided to have a Mexican themed party on Saturday and "toned it down this year" so there were only around 50 or so invited! My parents came down Th. night and Friday after work Cameron & Brad came down too. No one loves parties more than Janet. Steve calls her birthday bashes "Janover."

Janet's brother Stevie is in residency in Johnson City. He is married to Kim and they have four kids. Brandon (10), Caleb (7), Brooke (5), Blake (2). Janet & Steve are rotating the kids through to stay with them for about a week or so. This week they had the oldest Brandon and the youngest Blake. Brandon played pretty good by himself, riding bikes, playing on the trampoline, swimming, riding the go-cart or four wheeler. Little Blake was everywhere you went. The best thing is that he was deathly afraid of dogs before and now (as you can see with these pictures) is totally fine with them. In fact, one of Deena's puppies went home with the family!





Brad on the go-cart

us girls gave it a try!

Jax's new best friend!


putting post-it notes on Raleigh

told ya you have to watch him every second!

drawing Jax a picture


getting ready to eat a lot at the party!


Gasques


dad helping set up

Stevie & Kim

Brad & John


Matt & Brad chow down

Autumn, mom & Cameron


Poppa & Mr. Owens

Caleb & Blake with their new puppy!


Brooke & Janet blow out her cake candle.


Brandon & Caleb with the new family dog.


opening gifts.




playing in the garden.

No comments: