About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!

We had a wonderful time at the Hicks annual Halloween party! There were lots of people there so I'm sure Fletcher was pleased with the turn out. :)

We ate chili and chicken tortilla soup and TONS of sweets. We watched a tornado of kids run up and down the stairs, visited, played corn hole and football on the wii. I loved seeing all the trick or treaters in their costumes. A highlight was getting to see the Stum family!! We haven't seen them since we moved back, which is just plain sad.

Miss. Harper and her adorable outfit! I don't think she was happy about this picture b/c we took a brownie out of her hand right before this. haha

It was so great to see you guys!

they don't get much cuter than these two!have you seen a cuter pumpkin?not sure about the game here...I think it's to see if Winston can be taller than Jones?serious game face. He was really good!
it's not everyday you see Mary, Joseph & Jesus at the gas station ;)

1 comment:

The Stums said...

Seeing the Turners was the highlight of our Halloween festivities! You guys are the best.