About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

In the name of Winter!

In contrast to my prevoius post, I figured we could all use a laugh.

I ran across this video of the dog booties we got our pups when we lived in MN. Their little paws would bleed after walking around the block b/c of the harsh salt, cold temps and jagged ice. They never actually made it outside with the boots on b/c we could never get all 4 on at one time!

I tried a million times to upload it via blogger, but failed so I've put it on youtube.


Enjoy at their expense, we sure did!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I started crying a little bit I was laughing so hard!!! Poor little guy... This is awesome :)

Jennifer Dawn said...

Love his heart. That was too funny. :)

FYI: I know why blogger wouldn't work. Usually it will only work for videos that are about 30 seconds. Can you believe that?! I just thought you might want to know. :)

Take care.