I saw this for the first time on Julie's blog & have thought about doing it, but never have. Now I've seen several others do it so I figured I would give it a shot. I'll try to name things that you may not know about me, but I think that will be pretty difficult to do. Here it goes....
1.I'm under 5' tall and it doesn't really bother me. I honestly never think about it until I'm around someone my height & can see what I look like, then I feel short.
2.I'm an only child. The older I get the more I wish I had siblings & it makes me want to have a big family.
3.My nicknames growing up were "sunshine" and "boogie." I'm not sure why boogie, but my grandad always called me his sunshine.
4.I used to be good a photography & dreamed of having a dark room in my house one day (I even have all the stuff), but I'm secretly afraid I've lost my ability to do it to the point I've completely stopped...kinda sad.
5.I hardly ever got in big trouble when I was a kid...prob. b/c I didn't have anyone to get in trouble with!
6.I truly believe I have the best friends a girl could ask for.
7.I had braces, but after my retainer got thrown away for the 3rd time I didn't get it replaced. I regret that!
8.I hate wearing high heels....I need to more than anyone, I just can't do it b/c they hurt!
9.My feet are so small it's hard to find shoes without Pocahontas on them. Seriously, I have a pair of ballet flats that are size 2!
10.I have a chicken pock scar on my left cheek, but believed it was from my mom dropping me when I was little and I "chipped" like a porcelain doll.
11.We had off campus lunch in high school & most days I picked up food with Marissa and took it to Andrew & Marbi's house. It was everyday at the same time so we watched "bear in the big blue house" with Alyssa everyday.
12.I hate homemade sandwiches unless we're at the beach. I'm better at eating them for lunch now then when growing up, but I can't do it several days in a row.
13.I'm afraid to live in the country...I like being in a neighborhood surrounded by houses...I feel secure.
14.I sometimes wish I lived in an apt. in a big city, but love my dogs too much to give up the room.
15.Sometimes I feel abnormal for not getting "baby fever" when I hold other people's kids.
16.I hate coffee. I love the way it smells, but it doesn't taste like that. I always get a chi latte at Starbucks.
17.I feel guilty for living so far away from my parents & I put that guilt on myself.
18. The first time I rode on a plane by myself I was 10 years old.
19.I've got an awful habit of rubbing my eyebrows & have done it since I was a baby.
20. I still miss my grandparents & they passed away by the time I was in 8th grade.
21.I seriously hurt more for animals in movies then people & I know it's twisted, but I can't help it. I'm sure the tendency comes from my mother.
22.I'm to the point that I'd actually be sad to move away from Rochester b/c of the friends I have made and that scares me.
23.I can come across as bossy & I feel that people can get the wrong impression of who I am. I'm a strong person, but not snobby or cold.
24.I never wanted to go to Lee University b/c the choirs would come sing at my church & I hated them. However I had good friends that sung in those choirs once I got to Lee.
25.I can be over protective of my friends when they date guys, but it's only because I want the very very best for them.
26. My memory is awful & I am secretly afraid I'll forget all my college memories so I like to retell stories from college all the time.
27.I put sweats on the second I come in the door.
28.I wait several weeks before wearing new clothes. The more expensive the item...the longer I have to wait to wear it. It's like "paying it off" or something weird. I'm getting better at clothes, but worse in other areas. For example, last year for Christmas John got me a day at the spa in (1 hr. massage, facial, pedicure, manicure, etc.) & I still haven't used it!!!! The more I like it...the longer I wait.
29.I love surprises!
30.I loath pinkie rings....sorry if you have one. They are worse on guys :)
31.I have no clue where I will be or what I'll be doing in 2 years & that in unnerving.
32.I can sometimes be too critical of church.
33.I used to have a poster of Tupac in my room!
34.One of my biggest nightmares is to hit a deer with my car so I avoid country roads as much as possible.
35.I've never broken a bone.
36.My favorite pizza in the entire world is Big Ed's in my hometown.
37.I had an imaginary friend named Johnny when I was little!
38.Some of my favorite childhood memories were tooling around on our boat on Norris Lake. My dad is happiest on the lake & I loved watching him drive so care free!
39.I'm not obsessed with music like most people, but I wish I was. I'm ok not having my ipod with me all the time.
40.I could eat Italian everyday of my life and be fine.
41.I don't really know what my dream job would be.
42.I have to sleep with a fan & for it to be completely dark.
43.I am awful at pouring things...especially a new milk jug. It will spill...promise.
44.The first night I stayed in a hotel alone for work I cried. I'm much better now.
45.I love rainy days when I don't have to be in the rain.
46.I can't carry a tune to save my life.
47.I've never colored my hair.
48.When I was younger I could watch scary movies & can't anymore. I can't even watch CSI when traveling for work.
49.I can resist something chocolate or sweet, but never good warm bread of pasta.
50.I hate running, but wished I loved it. I'm sick that I got out of the habit of it after the Nashville 1/2 marathon.
51.I'm awful about remembering birthdays. It's a running joke in my family that I can never remember my mothers....it's sad, but true. I think it's a mental block now! Please don't get offended if I don't remember yours!
52.I'm content with life & where I am in my life, but I absolutely loved every minute of college. I have no regrets with how I spent my time at Lee.
53.One of the best feelings in the world is when you can feel the sun beating down on you at the beach....I soak it up. Too bad now that I know how bad it is for me it's less relaxing.
54.I'm not a very touchy person.
55.I used to hate to shop for clothes, but am starting to enjoy it.
56.I love old houses with big base boards, hard wood floors and old windows.
57. I try to be a reliable friend.
58. One of the loneliest times in my life was when I went to Chile for 5 weeks in college.
59. I enjoy being outside....camping, hiking etc.
60. If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it would be J. Crew, but you wouldn't know that looking at my closet b/c I own like 2 things from there. :)
61. My mom ate bing cherries by the pound when pregnant with me, which may be why I love them so much.
62. I think vegetable are best when raw.
63. I've never tried sushi.
64. For some reason I think John & I will adopt some day...I hope from another country.
65. One of my favorite movies ever is Romeo & Juliet with Leonardo Dicaprio.
66. I was on the homecoming court in high school & to this day have no clue how.
67. I still don't have a MN license!
68. I truly believe that you can apply an episode of the show FRIENDS to your life daily.
69. I love cats. I think I love them b/c so many people hate them. My 10th birthday cake was in the shape of a cat.
70. I've never had a fake Christmas tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I liked learning more about you! And I never got a MN license in the 4 years that Dan and I were there (I haven't even updated my new address on the CO license). Loving the blog!
I know you and enjoyed reading this! Was very good- couple of things... #34- Please call me if you do! :) #36- We need to go again soon! I love that place!; #42- Totally agree; And lastly...#57- You are an amazing friend; You are one that I truly miss! You know how I am and how I feel about things like that! :)
Loved it! - and you went to 70!!! WOW!
I totally thought it was supposed to be 100 so I thought I was a failure...turns our I'm an over achiever! hahahahaah
#64 is my fave.
Post a Comment