A little town in MN puts on a light show every year. They also have glow in the dark putt-putt, a light maze & a buffet with a show. This years show was the local High School show choir as the entertainment. We truly had a blast!
We started out our evening with a stop at Caribou coffee. Caribou is huge around here (bigger then Starbucks in this area), but it was my first experience. I got the "ho ho mint mocha" and I'm not going to lie...it rocked my world! I really might become a Caribou fan. As soon as we got to Zumbro Falls we drove through the light show. The site for the show is a RV/camping area so they have plugs every couple of feet making it perfect. Apparently they get around 50,000 visitors each winter! The camp site gets around 100,000 visitors each summer! who knew!? Then we went inside for some awesome entertainment and an all you can eat buffet. Afterwards we ran through the light maze, but were too cold for putt-putt. The boys warmed up in the arcade & we drove through the light show one more time (to get our $$ worth) before calling it a night.
I love the holiday season!!!!

Yummy home cooked food!


Kendall & John watching the show
Andi & I with the singers/dancers
Yay for the light maze!!!!
The boys trying to find their way out.
Friends walking through the maze!
The boys hard a play!




If you look closely...Andi & I are in this picture :)
horse & carriage 



1 comment:
Ohh, I wish Dan and I could join in on all the fun activities you and the Koens do! At least I can read about them and you always have pictures to go with the story (keep up with the photo documenting).
Post a Comment