About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bringin' in the new year!

Life has been busy, but fun since we returned from Christmas with our families. Friday night we made fajitas with the Camps, played domino's & watched the Dark Knight (finally). Saturday I went with Keri and Andi shopping in the cities & finally got to show the girls how great PF Changs is! We drove back in the wost frozen rain storm we've had since I've been here, which doubled our driving time home, but it was worth it. Sunday John & I totally relaxed around the house and rested.

New Years Eve was great! We first went with the Camps, Van Dalens & Koens to the Redwood Room. It's a great local restaurant here in Rochester with amazing bread & great food. I'm sad to report not one picture was taken which is just a shame! I even had my camera! After dinner most of us went back to Andi and Kendall's to join Eric and Becky for fun, food and games! We played board games, guitar hero and the boys had a ping pong tournament. As we watched the ball drop in NYC I thought about my trip there in 2005? (I'm so bad with dates). It was so great to be freezing in the middle of time square after standing for about 20 hours straight, but sitting on the couch in sweats and a blanket was pretty awesome too!

I hope 2009 brings as much fun and adventure as 2008 has. May God bless you and your family this coming year!!!


Eric & Becky


my face may not show it, but I did love playing guitar hero :)


Yay for games!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wish we could have been there! By the way we have guitar hero now and Dan absolutely loves it. When he and the kids play (we have the set) he tells them (in a very serious voice) that they have to "COMMIT to the band, you can't just quit or we will lose". Yep, he tells this to a 7, 5 and 3 year old:)!