About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Secret Santa, Katie!

Each year a group of us girls draw names for a "secret santa" Christmas exchange. This year we decided to do it a little different & spend less on each other ($8) and use the rest to make others Christmas a little bit brighter. We decided to give it to an orphanage in Guatemala called Casa Shalom. A Lee alumna and her husband work there full time! I've got a link to the orphanage under "favorite blogs" & trust me it's worth checking out!


Anyway, my good friend Katie was my secret santa!!! My cute package came with a present for me, Jax & Raleigh!! Jax & Raleigh got cute little rope toys & I got my favorite movie ever, "Wild Hearts Can't be Broken!!" If you've never seen this movie please go rent it tonight! It's great!!!! Katie also sent a cute picture of us and the best yet.....a birthday list! That's right! I have no more excuses to forget birthdays anymore! :) For those of you that know me well (or have read the 50 things about me post) I am awful at remembering birthdays....prob. the worlds worst! THANK YOU, KATIE!!!
Here is some pictures of my awesome gifts!


My package is here!

pups waiting for their gift


Yay for the toys!




me with all my pretty gifts!


My awesome birthday chart!!!

No comments: