About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

From SC to MN

John & I had a wonderful Christmas with our families in SC. On Christmas day we went to see Marley & Me, which was cute, but is not a kids movie. It's more about family and balancing a career then it is about a crazy dog, but I liked it. I won't say much, but you should all know that there are some very sad moments. My good friend Katie called to warn me, but it was too late...we had already seen it! haha.

On our way to Rochester we stopped in Cleveland to visit with friends. We ate at our favorite Mexican place in the world Las Margaritas with Chris & Becca, Monty & his fiancé Trisha, Abby & Chris's parents Gary and Jill. Marissa and Kevin stopped by to let me meet beautiful baby Ella Rose. She is even more precious in real life then in pictures & I'm so happy I go to hold her!

The pups did great on the ride home and were still sleepy when we arrived in Rochester despite the looonnnggg hours in the car. We were blessed to pull into a shoveled driveway!!! We thought it was our neighbor, but when we went over to thank him his wife said it wasn't him! Now it's a mystery! Whoever you are THANK YOU!!!!!!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

me holding Ella!

the gang at Las Mas!

I miss Abby :(

Clemmer st. house (the first place we lived when we got married)

The new religion bldg.

construction on the new science bldg.

beautiful sunset leaving the mts.

2 comments:

The Stums said...

I love that you included pictures of Lee in this post. You totally drank the cool-aid, huh?

Happy New Year, pal.

The Quesenberry Family said...

Haha...I don't know why, but seeing y'alls old house made me tear up a bit...stupid post pregnancy hormones :0). Good times there. Miss you!!!