About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Girls night out

Friday night John & I split up for a guys night out and a girls night out. We both had a great time! The boys went to a Goonies comedy club & us girls grabbed dinner and a play.

First we ate our fill at a sushi bar called Sushiitto. This was my first sushi experience, but I was pleased. I may sound stupid saying this, but I didn't realize that all sushi isn't raw. I got the "Broadway roll" and don't ask me what is in it because I have no clue, but we all ended up sharing. In fact Beka and I should have switched b/c I like her Philadelphia Salmon roll better & she preferred mine!

After that we made our way to a play put on by a local kids theater. We saw "Cinderella" in the theme of a girls night. It was super cute. Some of the kids were really good too!

It was so much fun to do something different & meet new people. We're going to have to make a habit of it!
before our split!

Beka, Kerri, Nicole, Karlee & me

My first sushi roll

No comments: