John & I were supposed to go to Minneapolis with our friends Andi and Kendall Saturday night, but it was pushed back to Sunday night and then at the last minute John & I had to cancel all together b/c John is sick. We figured standing outside in negative degree temperatures wasn't the best for someone feeling so bad...even if it was for an outstanding light show. :(
Before our friends left without us they came by the house and Andi handed me a pretty little gift. I'm still mad at John for not letting me know she was getting me something, but that is a different story. I opened it up to see "Cold Tangerines" by Shauna Niequst! I've mentioned this book on my blog before b/c it was amazing. Anyway, I opened it up to see a little note written to me by the author herself! Andi went out of her way to get it signed!!!!! You can read the message below in the picture! Isn't that amazing!
Thank you Andi for such a special gift & most of all for all the thought and hard work you put into getting it for me. It's something I'll cherish forever.



No comments:
Post a Comment