
Thursday night we arrived in San Francisco! We had a great cab ride to our hotel b/c our cab driver secretly wanted to be a tour bus driver & pointed our everything the whole way there...places to eat, where OJ Simpson grew up, the ship yard, etc. We stayed at the Palace Hotel (built in 1875) located in the financial district & it was absolutely beautiful. The coolest part about the hotel was the famous Pied Piper Bar.
That night my boss, Brian & I went to see the Broadway play WICKED!!!! I've been wanting to see this play forever & I learned it moved from Chicago (driving distance) to San Francisco (not driving distance) so this was my only chance to see it soon. Erica didn't join us b/c she had recently seen it. I had high expectations & was not disappointed! I highly recommend this play. The best part was being able to see it at the historical Orpheum theater! The only downer to the night was that we could not find any place to eat that wasn't a 30 minute wait. So....we found this nasty bar with cafeteria tray food. I couldn't complain too much since I was about to see Wicked, but I wasn't pleased. Erica decided to wait and eat dinner at the hotel once we split & I don't blame her.


Brian & I outside the theater









2 comments:
FUN! I am going to have to refer everyone to your blog to get the "full scoop" on the week! My mom will love it. ha By the way, loving the date night pic of you and Brian. :)
such an awesome play, i agree and love the costumes!!!
Post a Comment