About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Re-Cap

Last week I had a busy work week in Phoenix AZ and the surrounding suburbs. It was a successful trip that ended with a Dermatology Physician Assistant conference. Our newest member of the sales staff, Nadia, joined me Wed. night and we worked Thursday and Friday. I decided to fly out Friday evening instead of waiting until Saturday morning so I didn't get into chatty until midnight or so, but John was there to pick me up & all was well!

Saturday we had our monthly book club meeting & I thoroughly enjoyed it. The highlight of the weekend however was that Shawn came to town! She wasn't able to make it to homecoming and has some preggo friends she was really hoping to see...and her family of course.

A group of us got together after church on Sunday at Moneray's for some fun, food and fellowship! It was great to catch up with you, Shawn!

Steve asked me to take a picture of him...not sure why, but here ya go!

Shawn doing what she does best! She's measuring Arhmin's belly to guess how many weeks along she is.

friends

3 comments:

Shawn Virginia said...

Thanks for the shout-out friend:-)

Katie said...

We missed you, Abby!!!

Abigail said...

ahhh, thanks. =) One of the few times I feel no remorse since I was with precious Gabriel.