We ate outside (heart this weather) at Sweet Pepper Deli in downtown Chatty then grabbed some ice cream and took in the sights. One of those sights happen to be Lee U. students headed to a formal at the aquarium. I wanted to stop them all and tell them to never graduate, but resisted...barely.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Girls Night
We hit the town recently with a little girls gone wild. ha! I know I'm the only one that just laughed at my pathetic joke, but I couldn't resist.
We ate outside (heart this weather) at Sweet Pepper Deli in downtown Chatty then grabbed some ice cream and took in the sights. One of those sights happen to be Lee U. students headed to a formal at the aquarium. I wanted to stop them all and tell them to never graduate, but resisted...barely.

We ate outside (heart this weather) at Sweet Pepper Deli in downtown Chatty then grabbed some ice cream and took in the sights. One of those sights happen to be Lee U. students headed to a formal at the aquarium. I wanted to stop them all and tell them to never graduate, but resisted...barely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We missed you, Abigail!!!
awww, why thank you. =)
Post a Comment