About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Incredible Story..

If you don't happen to also follow my amazing friend, Merica's blog, I suggest you take a quick trip over to her world for a bit! After adopting their second son, Dosen, from Ethiopia they decided to adopt a sweet little boy from India & are currently over there right now! She has done a fantastic job at keeping us all in the loop & documenting her trip. This journey is a must read!

What are you waiting for?

check it out!!!

www.thestums.blogspot.com

1 comment:

The Stums said...

Lisa, I love you!! Thank you for linking us. It is an HONOR to share our journey--the good, the bad, and the ugly.