About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Annual Christmas Party

This Christmas party has been hosted by the Sedgwicks since we graduated from Lee. John & I missed them when we lived in MN (obviously) so this was our first one since we've moved back. It was fun to get dressed up & hang out with friends while eating delicious food!




get it, Abby!



can you blame her, look at all of that! salad, rolls, chicken Parmesan & pasta, several types of truffles & yummy cake!
Arhmin sampling all the goodies!





this one was just too funny!


Thanks Brad & Cameron for a wonderful night!!!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Me in a usual dorky pose... and Arhmin with the usual twirling of hair. =)