About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Jesus On The Mainline...







I think Jesus might read blogs because the day after I wrote that it didn't feel like Christmas.... TN got snow! How perfect!! I'm not totally cured of this humbug state, but it did help.


I think Raleigh might also have a direct line to heaven. That dog loves water like a fat kid loves cake & since she's been in SC it rain so hard a small river deep enough for her to swim formed in Janet's front yard. Keep her from water and the water will come to her.

No comments: