- We're in our new house and settling in. It's been an exciting and exhausting ride so far, but we're super happy to be here. I thought I'd put together a little tribute to ol' Clemmer st. For those of you that visited us when we lived there you will understand this post and for those of you that haven't you'll have to take our word for it.
- I will miss...
- It being the first house John and I lived in when we got married
- the option to sit on the toilet, wash your hands and have your feet in the tub all at the same time!
- washing dishes by hand
- feeding the two stray dogs and 6+ stray cats ;)
- using one plug to vacuum the entire house
- the large backyard with the fire pit
- watching my friends run to and from their cars!
- the hound dog across the way that never slept and his rooster friend that liked to remind us it was morning
- the large wood baseboards and windows
- never feeling alone. Any day I walked outside to check the mail I'd be greeted by at least 5 of my boyfriends that lived next door. Hum...they must work the night shift.
- Hearing our neighbor screech his tires up and down the street...over and over..
- hearing marbles fall off the roof every time it rained (don't believe me we have video proof) :)
- the open dining room area
- knowing what time it was based off where I heard the stereo system booming from the cars. It's was closet to 4:30 if it came from the government houses, but if it was just a few doors down on our right it was about time for bed.
- smelling bbq from our neighbors grill outs! Wonder why we were never invited!?
- our motion detector light...although it wasn't fun if it came on while we were in bed.
- our neighbor Joe that always needed sugar or cream
- Nancy who called Raleigh "Rafael"
Good Times!



2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I think the rooster friend has been wondering into our neighborhood! We have seen him a few times and I am terrified of him!
Bahahahaha!
Post a Comment