
I saw on this blog an interesting article on what issues Christians are concerned with. According to her post and this chart, Christians care less about poverty, the economy & the environment and a whole lot more about same-sex marriage and abortion. In fact, according to this study that is about all we care about! You can download the whole study here.
how horrible.
how embarrassing.
When again did Jesus say to fight against abortion and same-sex marriage? I recall reading something concerning the orphans, the widows and the poor. hum...
I beg you, please check out her post to get a well written re-cap of the study.
What do we do to fix this?



2 comments:
wow. this is a great post Lisa. I agree with you... .how embarrassing. One more reason that the general public has no patience for christians.
this is how I interpret that chart: "Us Christians REALLY care about life... but only if you're gonna grow up to NOT be poor and homeless, a homosexual, or give your life in the war---because we don't really care about those things nearly as much." haaa, ok, a little dramatic but you get my point. it is frustrating.
Post a Comment