About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Need a New Best Friend?

How about this girl?

Her name is Ellie and she is a 3 year old lab. She is house broken and up to date with shots etc. She gets along well with kids. She hasn't been around other dogs much, but hasn't had any problems with them in the past.

It's a friends dog & they have to get rid of her. It's a long story about an issue with their neighbor, nothing to do with the dog and they want her to go to a stable home. They have had her since she was a pup. If you're interested or know someone that is, let me know! She is such a sweet dog & oh so pretty! We would take her if we didn't already have two...or if John would let me! :)

Oh, and she is free.


2 comments:

The Stums said...

OH, I'd love to have her!! We have a wanna-be little dog, so Jake won't go for it. She's so pretty!!

ErieContrary said...

Oh..she's REALLY pretty!! I noticed how pretty once I got over how fat and cute that other little dog was...it was all I could focus on for a few seconds. :)