About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Colorado, day4

Wednesday was great. We had more planned, but once we got back to the hotel from working we crashed! It was an awesome nap!!! We decided to take a break from hiking and head to the outlets just a little south in littleton.
After shopping it was time for dinner! John once told a "story" to Arhmin and I about a restaurant that had caves & divers! Arhmin and I laughed until we cried b/c neither of us believed him. We were convinced this was a make believe restaurant & it has been a running joke ever since. However, today was the day he would prove to me the restaurant existed. It's called Casa Bonita & it's a very real place complete with waterfalls, divers, actors, all you can eat Mexican & the most amazing sopapia's you've ever tasted in your life! No longer can Arhmin give John a hard time! It was fun while it lasted! :)
They were awesome!mariachi band!
It's true, you raise you flag for the waiter to bring you more food! Genius!


I would come here just to eat these!

The best rat-tail you've ever seen!

Outside the restaurant Pretty sunset in the car ride on the way there.


This is the nicest pawn shop we've ever seen! haha

No comments: