That's right ladies, Chris Davis is off the market! John & I went to Chris & Becca's wedding this weekend & had a blast! I'm pretty sure the happy couple enjoyed every second of this crazy wedding weekend...except the part when they discovered what the groomsmen did to his truck! I was not good at taking pictures because I had my old camera that I hate, but I manged to take a few. You'll need to see Erica's blog to get more pics. Here's some highlights from the wedding weekend.
- Getting to see Emily, Jesse & Will.
- Eating the best vegetable soup I've ever had at Flying Biscuits.
- Hearing "with arms wide open" played at the rehearsal dinner...haha.
- Ordering sweet tea at every possible restaurant.
- Eating some amazing BBQ at the rehearsal dinner with FRIED okra! It did my southern heart good!
- Chris getting teary eyed at the rehearsal dinner.
- Adam telling a great story at the rehearsal dinner.
- Staying up until 4am with the girls talking.
- Watching Chiara do the splits!
- Shawn's pumpkin cookies.
- Shopping at the outlets.
- Katie talking in her sleep....it never fails :)
- Watching Chris the entire time Becca walked down the aisle.
- John's coat being too tight when he buttoned it.
- Seeing Lindsey & Jonas & their first child that sits on her left hand!
- Arhmin ripping her contacts & squinting for the remainder of Sat. night.
- Getting to be around Monty!!!!!!!
- Soaking up time with Abby, Cameron, Arhmin & Katie who drove up to spend time with everybody! I wish it would have been more, but I'm soooo thankful for the little bit I did get to see you girls.
- Meeting Jeremiah Strong for the first time & seeing his wonderful parents.
- Dancing to "this is how we do it!"
- The Nazi....& that's all I'm gonna say about her besides the fact that she was Monty's favorite person :)
- Seeing so many people I haven't seen in a long time....did I mention seeing people!? I loved our mini-homecoming!
We got to spend time with so many close friends & I enjoyed every minute of it! Chris & Becca lit up when they saw each other & it's just fun to be around them. It's so great to see a good friend of mine find someone that makes him so happy. I don't know Rebecca very well, but I suspect over the years I'll get to know her more & more. They will always be a part of our lives & it was so special to see them start their lives together. I wish them nothing but happiness!

Me holding Will

Chris & Rebecca at the rehearsal dinner

John & Derek catching up at the rehearsal dinner

Shawn & I couldn't pass up these awesome pictures at the church!



1 comment:
Um, I'm more than a little sad about it, but I'll be fine. :)
Post a Comment