About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Recipe Reorder!

I've wanted to organize my recipes forever & finally got the chance to the other night with Erica. It was great. I made a pot roast & she brought corn bread. Then we took over the living room floor! John & Chris watched a football game & we were busy bees organizing and reorganizing all our recipes.
before...

After!
We used sheet protectors so it doesn't matter what the recipe is on...ripped from a magazine, printed from a blog or email...they have a uniform look at the end. I didn't even think about the fact that the protector keeps them from getting dirty while cooking!? HELLO, it's in the name! Finally a project I've been putting off forever is complete & I can flip through my book easily to make something new for dinner.
My new book hard at work!

A new recipe, yum!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Fun pictures! What is that new recipe??? It looks great! I might need to get a copy of it....

The Quesenberry Family said...

That food looks amazing!! That's a really great idea for organizing recipes! I think I might copy you :-)!

Brandon Chatfield said...

really... are you serious? wow. so much fun stuff happening in MN. haha.