About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

World Travelers!


Sunday morning we got visitors! Johnny & Chiara got back from teaching in China not too long ago & are now going on a cross-country trip! I'm not sure if MN was one of their states to hit or if they came a little out of the way to see us, but we're happy we got to see them either way.

We grabbed lunch at the house and then headed to Minneapolis. They wanted to check out the Mall of America & see the city. We didn't do much shopping in the mall, but Chiara was able to find a Christmas ornament with MN on it. She's collecting one everywhere they go (so smart). It's sad to say, but John & I aren't very familiar with downtown Minneapolis. That was proven when we started to drive on the tram railways! We decided to park and just walk around until we found a place that sounded good for dinner. The first menu we checked out wasn't going to cut it with a $75 price tag for soup (ok not soup...maybe chicken). We found a great bar & grill that hit the spot. Although downtown wasn't quite as hoppin' as NYC we did get to witness a drug deal & some pretty interesting characters.


After dinner we caught up & chatted back at the house. They headed out for Mt. Rushmore Monday morning. It was a short visit, but so much fun to laugh and talk. Thanks for coming to see us Carrolls!!!!!

Raleigh and her new best friend.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I'm so happy you got visitors! How great!