Sophie came over to play the other day. John and I don't have a lot of toys...or any really so we improvise. Every time she comes over I get out different sized bowls, wooden spoons and dominoes. She "cooks" the dominoes and transfers them from bowl to bowl. I took her for a walk with the dogs (leaving her new Teddy at home). See
This Post if you want to hear an awful story! She fell asleep before we got home and slept for a good 2 hours. Aren't you jealous? I snapped a few pictures of the dogs with her. She
loves them, but they love her more. They know they aren't allowed too close to her, but they try their best. Here is Raleigh--not touching--but getting as close as possible while she plays. When she moves or talks or basically breaths they both wag their tails so happy to have her over. Below is Jax waiting outside the door as she takes a nap.


Raleigh the protector

ears back, so sad she's sleeping..he fell asleep there too
1 comment:
so sweet! I love seeing your dogs!
Post a Comment