About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Pizza Party!

This past Saturday was John's last game coaching the 4th grade girls soccer team. Sadly it rained the whole time, but the girls won and ended the season with a pizza party at Mr. Pizza provided by the coaches.

Jenny & I felt a little guilty coming to "celebrate" after not going to many games, but hungry stomachs overruled the guilt. The girls were happy to get their "participation metals" & chow down on pizza. The coaches were relieved to see this season come to a blissful end & received some participation gifts of their own.

The girls made John & Jeremy cute cards & collected some money for them, so sweet!
opening a gift certificate to caribou coffee, yum!
Sophie & Jenny enjoying the food!

wet & hungry!

No comments: