It's hard to adjust to 60-70 degree weather after adjusting to the 80-90 degree weather of FL. John was making fun of me for walking around in sweats yesterday & for keeping on the sweatshirt for our walk. I'm sure people thought I was crazy since normally this weather would be "warm" for even me. Funny how your body adjusts huh!?
Somehow Erica & I convinced our boss that it was a good idea for me to join her for a tour of FL. ;) In all reality, she decided to do a dermatology conference in Boca Raton May 22-24 & needed my help at the booth. Then the two of us would do some stops in the Miami area like a normal week on the road until the 29th. In Boca we stayed at the Boca Resort where the conference was. It was absolutely beautiful. We didn't have to leave the resort for a single thing. The service was wonderful & the prices made you glad you were paying with the company credit card! For more pictures & details about everything see Erica’s Post here.

view from our room

part of our hotel lobby, I forgot to take more
locker room on the beach side of the resort
our ghetto booth that wasn't bad compared to others, we were pleasantly surprised!
NEVER have I been treated like this as a rep! They provided breakfast & lunch...yum
fat kid having her way with the dessert & sick from it.

Erica adding chocolate to her cappuccio
our last night out to dinner. Erica dressed in 3" Jessica Simpson wedge heels in a tank & summer pants. Lisa dressed in a black long sleeved shirt, jeans, in flats, hair in a pony. Need I say more!? Perfect!
Memorial day we drove from Boca down to a suburb of Miami. We were able to relax at the beach for a couple of hours before a storm ran us off. Little did we know that was one of many storms yet to follow that week. It seriously rained everyday the rest of the time, which didn't always make for a good impression when walking into doctor's offices soaking wet. It didn't matter so much since we were beat at the end of the day & didn't plan on going to the beach or pool anyway. We worked hard everyday until that Friday (May 29) when Erica flew home & I flew to Destin for a friend's wedding. I'll tell ya all about that on the next post. Below is the only pic. from this part of the trip...it looked like this...everyday.



No comments:
Post a Comment