About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Got My Hair Did...

I got a hair cut yesterday! Mom & Erica you would be proud. :) Hopefully a year won't pass before I go again. I'm so happy it's easy...all I have to do is blow dry & I can do that. Don't you feel like a new person when you get your hair washed, dried & cut by someone else!? I love that feeling! I almost get that same feeling when I get my eyebrows waxed.

disclaimer: my hair may never look this good again since he blowed it dry with a round brush, which I prob. have somewhere, but I have no clue where it would be packed....and I'm far from a professional.
before...
after!after again.

4 comments:

Erica said...

I am so proud! :) It looks great!! Seeing your little face made me miss you, Lisa Lu!

Mandy Haynes said...

I got my hair cut last weekend...you know by the newbee...I'm not loving it so much...oh well...it will grow

Justin and Beka said...

Your haircut is pretty!

Andrew and Meagan said...

It looks so great, Lisa!