
this one is for Merica...you like the added touch of the ladder don't you? :)

This one is for Rachel. Big Blue is posing just for this picture. I'm sure our neighbors love him :)

signing the papers. My mom send me a text that said "welcome to the debt we're all in!" haha I wanted to be dressed up for this day, but we were running behind and John had just picked me up from the airport so there was no time to get prettied up.

getting the new refrigerator in. There is a sears scratch & dent place in Hixon and it got us an unbelievable deal on this guy! check it out if you need one! They have appliance and more.

living room looking from the fireplace

looking into the kitchen & dining room

front door

going up the stairs. All bedrooms are upstairs

our room!

master bathroom

yay for closet space!

my office. My desk is now by the window so I have something to look at.

spare room over garage

you are lucky to see me in such an awesome outfit. There was construction dust over
everything so here I am cleaning it off. I had to clean in whatever I had packed for TX b/c none of my other clothes were at the house yet. Those socks belong to my mother-in-law. :)

Janet & Brad take a breather

when you can't find the shower curtain rings...improvise!

Katie & Arhmin arranging the kitchen, quite a task!

this was right before dad got electrocuted! I wish I was kidding, but they didn't have the fireplace hooked up right and it actually burned a black spot in his pants!

Katie was sad that she found more glasses after she had everything just perfect

YAY! Like so many others, we've been waiting for this day!
Special thanks to: Brad & Cameron for helping clean & unload the first truck load. Abby, Arhmin & Katie for your much needed organizing!! Monty for your muscles that got my desk upstairs when others couldn't! Steve & Michael for helping unload load after load. Mom & Janet for cooking and cleaning all weekend long. Dad, John & Steve for working past exhaustion to get it all done!
We still have a long road of unpacking & organizing to do, but hopefully we can manage to get it done this week after work.
13 comments:
Yay!! Congrats on your beautiful new home! It looks fancy shmancy!! Can't wait to come see it in person!
Beautiful Lisa! Congratulations you guys! xo
Yay!!! I love it, Lisa. Would you mind going outdoors to get a shot of that, please. And, I'm digging the gray paint color.
Oh my gosh, it's HUGE!!! Congrats, it's beautiful. Consider this your new child. It will constantly have to be cleaned, fixed (from ocasional boo boo's) and financially supported!
Congrats Lisa! It looks like a perfect first buy! Excited for you.
Congratulations on your new home. The next time you are down near the Sears store in Hixson, look me up. We are minutes away. You are going to LOVE Chattanooga. Venture downtown if you dare. There's tons, tons, tons, of fun to be had!
Love that you had the where-with-all to get a picture at the signing table.
Yeah congratulations! Can't wait to see it in person. I too like Merica want a picture from the outside.
Congratulations Lisa and John! It looks beautiful. Is that Arhmin 9 months pregnant helping?? Yay for her!
Thanks everyone! Yes, Jules I have a feeling this is for sure our new kiddo. We've already run into the occasional boo boo...like the downstairs heat deciding not to work for a few nights. :) I added the outside shot & will keep 'em coming once I get a room done or when you can see the floor! Please all come visit!!!!! yes, Rissa..Arhmin was a trooper big belly and all.
WOW! Lisa, it's amazing! So happy for you guys. I know you have been waiting a long time to have your own house.
Congrats, girl!! It's AMAZING!!!!
Beautiful, beautiful house! The paint colors are so pretty. I hope someday Justin and I can come visit.
Thank you, Lisa! It was worth the wait. Very, very pretty casa you've got yourself. My little Lisa is all grown up! Sniff, sniff.
Post a Comment