About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

blankie pictures

May I please present....EMORY'S BLANKET!!!!



The other two blankets he sent don't have a pattern on them, but are really soft. Here they are:I'm so happy that Todd included the nursery rhyme on the other blankets too. This way we can use them for the next preggo girls, whoever they might be! In case you were wondering the blankets say...

"Chook-Chook-Chook, Good Morning, Mrs. Hen,
how many chickens have you got? Madam I've got 10!
4 of them are yellow, 4 of them are brown & 2 of
them are speckled red. The nicest in the town!"

We wanted to find a way to incorporate that the blankets were from the 10 without flat out saying it. Luckily we found this nursery rhyme that incorporated "10" in it! yahoo!

ps. promise this is the last post about blankets :)

1 comment:

Shawn Virginia said...

YAYYYYY!!! They're so awesome:-)