About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day Re-cap

She:

Joined us:Friday night to watch this:

which was better than expected & should be classified as "cute."

Saturday we went to book club to discuss this: ran a few errands,

and visited with her:

That evening we cooked this:
and this:
to celebrate a nice Valentine's day dinner together. It was perfect!

John got me these:




and I got him these:
Overall we had a fantastic weekend!!!

3 comments:

Nathan + Whitney said...

We just got the Lady Antebellum cd as well! I love it

what a great valentines!

The Life of Rookie Parents said...

Oh my gosh! Who is the baby? I had to do a double take b-c she looks exactly like Cola! Did you visit while I was on my pain meds? hahaha

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

It's Emory..Arhmin's little girl. :) We do want to come visit Cola sometime though! Maybe we could one night this week!