About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Drivin' Miss Daisy

Dear Oprah,

I think the only reason you started this "no phone zone" campaign is because you never have to drive yourself around. Seriously...do you even own a car?

Sorry Oprah...until you get me a chauffeur, I'll be on the phone.

Love,

Lisa

4 comments:

SJonesG said...

My thoughts exactly!! Ive stopped listening to her period. She's really out of touch with main stream america.

Rachel said...

Loved this! Her reality is so unlike any others.

Lindsey said...

I thought the same thing. When I saw it I was like oh please, seriously.

Abigail said...

ha. One of those semi-famous actresses came on the show with her family and said they made a bumper sticker for their "no phone" zone: "Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet him!" Kinda funny... and true.