
Tomorrow night John and I are going to see Valentine's Day with my mom. We had planned to go to Oak Ridge & I was going to be her date at the church V-day dinner. She has gone alone the last 2 years (my dad travels for work a lot). It got canceled so she will be headed our way after work tomorrow.
Anyway...I'm nervous about this movie! I want it to be good, but I'm just afraid we'll be disappointed..it's gotten so much hype since every famous person ever is in it. I'll let ya know how it goes. Don't you just HATE paying for a movie that isn't all that great? Don't even get me started to ticket prices these days. ouch!
Wish us luck...



3 comments:
It does look like a cute movie. We seldom go to the movies anymore since they are at least $10 a person now. So crazy! The last movie we saw was a disappointment and I kept thinking about the $20 or more we wasted. Hopefully V-day movie will be good!!!
You and every other person in the world is going to the Valentine's Date movie!! Better get there early to ensure that you don't end up on the front row! I hope it's good!
For anyone that cares...it was cute. My expectations were low so it was better than I expected. Keep 'em low and you'll like it. :)
Post a Comment