Last week Arhmin, Steve, Abby & I got to hear Mr. Michael Paul DelBonis speak the word of God! hallelujer! Steve got Saved.
In all seriousness Michael did a fantastic job. He has a unique way of keeping the kids attention while really speaking truth from the word. He brings a story to life. If those kids don't already know it, they will look back and realize what a blessing it was to have Michael and Katie in their lives. Not everyone is cut out for ministry, but these two make an unstoppable team.
You did a fantastic job, Michael! Keep up the good work!



3 comments:
Your picture turned out good! Remember when Michael even gave you a shout out? lol
Aw, thanks Lisa!!! It was so wonderful of you girls (and Steve) to come and support us in this new part of our life :) We were so thankful you were there! Appreciate the post (I'll make Michael look at it... he's not much of a blog-reader on his own)!
Yes! I love seeing a little sneak peek into our friends' lives!
Post a Comment