About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

we'll take what we can get...

I know all you MN peeps will laugh at this and think "did she not learn anything about what qualifies as a snow worthy picture." To that I must reiterate my title...we'll take what we can get around here!

I love you snow. Please don't stop falling.




what can I say, it's an office with a view :)

3 comments:

ErieContrary said...

Hmmmm....I remember when you weren't begging the flakes to keep falling! My how things change. :)

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

now now, the only time I've ever cursed the snow would be on a travel day. I've always been a fan of the snow, but not so much of the negative degree weather! :) I never was and never will be a fan of that one! haha

Global Precision Optics said...

I knew the snow wouldn't last long but it was pretty while it lasted.