About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Autumn turns 30!!!

Saturday night we went to the Mountain City Club to help celebrate Autumn's birthday! Her actual birthday is next weekend, but since it's on Easter, J.R. decided to throw her off with a surprise party the weekend before!

She was truly surprised when she walked into the room to see lots of family & friends. The food was great & the fellowship was wonderful. I'm glad we could be there to help you celebrate, Autumn.


piled in the cars at the last minute to make it there on time!

Keeping Emory quite for the surprise!
We missed ya, Katie!

SURPRISE!!! This was right before Autumn shirked, "J. RRRRRRRR!!!"

"I'm not happy till I get my booty slapped"


There are countless photos of John & Steve with Emory looking like they recently adopted her together. This is just one..with the Birthday girl


Happy Birthday dear Autumn....

2 comments:

Katie said...

Aw man! I hated missing this too!!! You girls all looked wonderful :) And Emory is especially adorable too in her cute leopard print dress! Autumn, I hope I can make it up to you somehow!

Shawn Virginia said...

That comment about Steve and John made Adam and I laugh out loud:-)