About Me

I'm adventurous when I want to be, but I'm just as happy watching a movie at home. I'm married to my best friend who makes me laugh on a regular basis & a son that makes me happier then he will ever know. I strongly feel that the most important thing in life is your relationship with Christ and your relationship with others.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thursday's Thought

Whoever decided breaks throughout the year should be given out from grade school until college had it all wrong.
Childhood and college itself is a perk.
Spring Break needs to start after you graduate & are in the adult world! Does that not make more sense!?

3 comments:

Cameron said...

please tell me this post means it's really thursday :-)

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

I think I just had wishful thinking :)

Stephanie said...

I LOVE this idea! Eric has the idea that retirement should be taken when we are in our 20's and 30's and then we should work when we are older. Ha ha. I think we all want a break in whatever point of life we are at right now. :)